Reach Higher with Ōnin’s Endeavor Scholarship
Don’t let money worries stop you from learning more. The Endeavor Scholarship can help you (and your child or spouse!) get the learning they need to get ahead!
Get help with money for you or your family for:
We get it – education can be pricey. But we believe education is vital to improving your life in meaningful ways, so we’re here to help you. The only requirements are that you’ve been a Teammate in good standing for 90 days and are currently enrolled in a college/program.
Endeavor Scholarship can be used for trade skills, professional certificates, college classes, and learning new things at any age for you or an immediate family member. Apply anytime once you’re eligible; we award Endeavor Scholarships twice per year.
Getting Started is Easy:
- Click ‘Apply Now’
- Give us a little information
- Hit the “Submit” button.
The Endeavor Scholarship is more than just money – it’s a chance to learn more, do more, and earn more.
Take the first step.
- Teammates and their immediate family members are eligible.
- We select scholarship recipients on an ongoing basis.
- The Endeavor Scholarship application is open year-round.
- All applications submitted by 1/31 will be considered for February selection to be announced in March.
- All applications submitted between 2/1 and 6/1 will be considered for June selection to be announced in July.