Standing Out as Employer of Choice
People are not a commodity, they are a responsibility.
The Ōnin Group endeavors to stand out in the staffing industry. It is our belief that in order to stand out we must invest in and when possible inspire our workforce. While our competitors are cutting benefits, we are adding them.
- Vacation Pay – It takes our full-time teammates less than a year to earn a week of (unbilled) paid vacation.
- Holiday Pay – Our teammates are eligible for paid holidays after 1200 hours.
- Medical Benefits – We pride ourselves on providing the best benefits to our teammates, and we are excited about our new major medical benefit offerings. Starting in 2015, The Ōnin Group will be offering three (3) medical plan options. These plans are designed and subsidized by Ōnin to provide a full range of different options which meet the ACA individual mandate and provide excellent medical options to our teammates at an affordable price. Our PPACA plan, which most closely resembles a “Gold” plan on the exchange, is less than $28 a week! For more information click here!
- Endeavor Scholarship – This year we have set aside $10,000 in educational scholarship money for our long-term teammates and their families.
- Employee Assistance Program – Ōnin provides Teammates with legal, health, financial, relationship and emotional wellbeing services. For more information click here!
- The Pledge – “The Pledge” is a 5-point promise made to our teammates, which, in summary, states that our staff will interact with them with a heart of service. “The Pledge” is hung conspicuously in each office and is an operational compass for our office staff.
Treating people right is just the right thing to do. We give back to our teammates over 10% of gross profit in the form of vacation pay, holiday pay, medical benefits, unbilled training, bonuses and wellness services.