The Ōnin Group Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available to all employees enrolled in our medical plan. Family members of the employee also have access to our EAP.
The EAP provides confidential assessment and short-term, professional counseling services for personal problems that interfere with everyday living. Telephonic services include assessment, coaching, and referral:
Services Available to you include
Up to three (3) free sessions provided for issues such as:
|• Grief and loss||• Coping with change|
|• Marital/family issues||• Interpersonal relationship difficulties|
|• Stress-related problems||• Referrals to other professionals when necessary|
- Eldercare Support Services: referrals for eldercare; resources and materials on retirement, housing concerns, grief and loss, disaster support, Medicare/Medicaid, and respite.
- Legal Counseling Services: a free, comprehensive legal consultation with access to a 25% discounted rate for future services. (These services do not apply to employment issues.)
- Financial Counseling Services: a free session with a certified financial professional with access to a 15% discount for future services and/or local community referrals to other financial advisement resources.
- Community Support Resources: access to referrals to thousands of community resources including 12-step groups, community mental health agencies, support groups, and more.
- Online Services: The American Behavioral website allows you to navigate services offered, locate a provider in your area, take surveys, and much more. Please visit americanbehavioral.com.
Personal Advantage is an online tool that contains more than 20,000 articles and interactive modules involving work-life topics such as emotional well-being, family life, health, financial, legal, personal growth, and stress. Some popular items on the website include downloadable will kits, financial calculators, and parenting articles.
For more information, Teammates should contact their branch for full details and requirements for the EAP.